Sunday, January 29, 2012

1-29-2012 A New Beginning



Lord, you woke me up at 4 AM this morning with inspiration, and maybe to get me set up for the drastic time zone change we’re about to experience. Regardless, I’m Yours and ready to listen and obey. Later tonight we will pray with friends and have a special communion moment, going through the four (five if you count Elijah’s cup) cups of Passover with the hope of letting you instruct us on the power of Your plan from the beginning.
So much to absorb, so vast is Your mind and heart, Oh God. I pray the joy of Your Salvation turn fears to dust. May the awe of Your Way be a light to my path. Let me be an eye (Ayin) to Your Word and a hand (Yood) to Your Work.
With a smile Lord, a whimsical request: Nathan, my son has said that the coolest (sic) thing would be if I we able to find him a snow globe in Israel. Game On? I pray this challenge causes You to laugh as well.


1-30-12 Foretaste of the Feast to Come

            It’s a part of the Lutheran liturgy I used to sing every Sunday, Lord, before communion.

No comments:

Post a Comment